Saving money isn’t always easy these days – but SSE are dedicated to helping more people do just that, with an offer of free loft and cavity wall insulation for all SSE customers.
And that’s not all, as SSE is also extending the free insulation offer to non customers if their home qualifies – and they’re offering a free assessment to find out if it does! All you have to do is ask.
The right level of insulation can make a big difference to your energy costs. Did you know it could save you up to £310 a year? That’s a pretty big deal for the average family, but also a big deal for the environment. SSE wants to help families save money and get greener with their great offer, which includes:
- Free home insulation for all SSE customers!
- Free insulation for non SSE customers- as long as their home meets the terms and conditions
- Free suitability assessment for non customers to see if the property qualifies for the free insulation offer
- A high street shopping voucher worth £75 pounds for those who qualify** – please note that those with children of under 5 and an income of under £16,190 are eligible to receive the voucher if they are receiving Child Tax Credit
As well as this free insulation offer the SSE website also provides access to a number of energy saving tips and products, which could help families save money. Here are some examples:
- Energy saving tips – Did you know that replacing ordinary light bulbs with compact fluorescent lamps (also known as CFLs or ‘energy saving light bulbs’) you could save around £40 over the bulb’s lifetime?
- Products and services – the SSE iPlan online service is designed to save costs in your day-to-day energy expenses, with a smart energy kit – which includes an energy usage display screen, which can be linked to an online account to help you plan your energy use to suit you, and track how much money you save. This service is free with four SSE tariffs!
Southern Electric, part of the SSE group’s free insulation offer is just one of the ways the company aims to help families save money on energy, what could your family do with the money saved with free home insulation and SSE’s energy saving tips? http://www.southern-electric.
Please note there are terms and conditions regarding the free insulation, check the website for full terms and conditions.
I think it’s fantastic that you can save £310 a year just by having a good standard of loft and cavity wall insulation, and I for one could spend that money mentally already! It would be a big stash of cash for Christmas presents!
Find out money saving tips online at: http://www.southern-electric.
*as long as their home qualifies
**please see terms and conditions for more information on who qualifies for this voucher
*This is a sponsored post*