Archive for Review

Mama Naked from Naked Bodycare

Aug 06, 2011 No Comments by

>Whether you’re expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet or the little ones are getting under your feet, Mama Naked has been specially formulated with mums in mind. As with the whole Naked range, there is no parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates or silicone. They are completely 97% natural, if you are an avid Blog By Baby […]

Mummy, Review Read more

OiOi Hobo, the most sophisticated baby bag

Aug 02, 2011 No Comments by

> OiOi have a large range of the most gorgeous baby bags that really brings some sophistication to the everyday changing bag that we all need to use. I was delighted to receive my OiOi dark chocolate soft touch leather change bag! It came in a protective dust bag, just like my designer hand bags! […]

Baby, Mummy, Pregnancy, Review Read more

Naked Bodycare Mini Naked range

Aug 02, 2011 No Comments by

>Naked Bodycare have expanded their already vast range of of gorgeous products by introducing a new mini naked range. As with all Naked skincare products, they are 97% natural, so what’s the other 3%??? It’s just preservatives that stop the products from going off before it gets used. All products are free from sulphates, parabens, […]

Baby, Children, Review Read more

HiT Silver Spring water bottles, a real HiT with my children!

Aug 01, 2011 No Comments

>What a better way to get children drinking more water than to stick their favourite characters on bottles of spring water?? Silver Spring have created their new range of spring water bottles by teaming up with some of the favourite HiT characters that are loved by our little ones to create a product that will […]

Read more

Little Me Organics

Jul 24, 2011 No Comments

Little Me Organics produce a range of different products that all contain Organic Essentials oils to gently scent them. There is no synthetic fragrances added to any of the Little Me Organics ranges. There is 5 ranges to choose from: Mum to be organics The Mum To Be collection takes you on a wonderful journey […]

Read more

Mr Popper’s Penguins preview screening

Jul 23, 2011 No Comments

>This morning I made the exciting trip of taking my 8 and 6 year old to London for a preview screening of Mr Popper’s Penguins at the Empire cinema in Leicester Square! We were told to arrive at 9.45am for breakfast and fun in the foyer. They had laid on people face painting penguins onto […]

Read more