As with the whole Naked range, there is no parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates or silicone. They are completely 97% natural, if you are an avid Blog By Baby reader, you will know already from our previous reviews that the other 3% is just preservatives to stop the yummy ingredients going off in the bottle before you get a chance to use it.
In the Mama Naked range there is…
This is perfect for body and bump and helps to increase the skin’s elasticity and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. It is packed with a blend of super moisturising soybean and cocoa butter to help hydrate and tone the skin.
We were sent a Mama Naked Serenity Stretch Mark Cream to try out. They must of realised that after 3 children, I do have a couple of them! It smelt delicious, and I was pleased to find it was nice and thick. It felt silky and rubbed into my skin lovely. It absorbed well and left me smelling and feeling great. There is 150ml included in the squeezy bottle and I have used it loads and there is still loads left, this is great buy for the RRP of £4.07.
Is a welcome treat when only a warm bath will do to soother achy limbs and caress tired feet. Brimming with a naturl blend of aloe vera, calendula and camomile, it;s gentle enough for pregnant and new mums to help them really relax. You get 300ml in the bottle for the RRP of £4.07.
is magic for mums’ mitts that are contsantly being washed and often feel dry and parched. It contains uplifting notes of mandarin, grapefruit and cassis for an instant pick-me-up that will keep mums going and ensure hands are soft enough got endless games of peek-a-boo. There is 100ml for the RRP of £4.07
Mama Naked is part of the Naked bodycare range and is available in Boots stores nationwide and available at www.kmiclub.com