Jul 29, 2011 No Comments
>I was tagged by Me and My Kiddywinks to tell you 10 things that you didn’t know about me before this post!
10 things you don’t know about me…
1. I am partially blind in one eye, nothing can correct it or help it.
2. I met my man via Facebook, when he decided to add me as a friend. I couldn’t help but think he was a power ranger judging by his facebook picture.
4. I got good GCSE results at school, including an A in English, despite not being academically minded or even revising.
5. I am strongly addicted to Redbull.
6. I have my belly button pierced, well somewhere under there it is.
7. I used to drive modified cars with big bodykits and loud speakers and hang out down car parks, now I drive an Vauxhall Astra sporthatch, which was not the best choice with 3 children!!
9. I have an actual phobia of toilets.
10. I have a pet cat called Tia, the kids have a pet hamster called Mr Hamster, and Stu has a pet blue macaw parrot called Cuthbert
I would invite you to do the same and link back to http://www.meandmykiddywinks.co.uk/2011/07/28/ten-things-you%E2%80%A6-know-about-me/
I am tagging
Tell me 10 things about you that we didn’t know!